If you have an issue with an order you have placed and want to return the goods for a refund or exchange, then that's no problem at all!
- You can return any item to us within 60 days of receipt.
- We will create a refund for you or exchange your goods for an alternative.
- All items returned to us must be sent back to us as they are received.
- If we have made a mistake in sending you something wrong or faulty, we are happy to collect the item from you, or refund an amount up to £12.50 (the cost of a collection) towards the cost of your postage.
- For your safety, when you are returning an item to us, we insist that you use a recorded-delivery service with Royal Mail or another courier so a tracking number is provided.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning any items to us unless we mistakenly delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty or defective.
- Please make sure that you include a covering note in the box explaining the reason for return. The easiest way is take a copy of your invoice and write on there.